Friday, November 30, 2012

30th Day of Thanksgiving

Well it's the last day of November.  I can't believe how fast this month has flown by.  I made a goal at the beginning of the month to blog every day about something I was thankful for.  I didn't quite follow it religiously but I have still put forth a good effort I think.  With that said, here is my last one:

Day 30 - I'm thankful that I know and serve a God that hears and answers prayers. 

I've been going through a lot emotionally this week and today I finally feel hopeful.  I know that it's because I spent a better part of yesterday evening talking to God and letting Him know what I was struggling with.  Today I know He's lifted some of that burden by reminding me that He desires to encourage me strongly.  And as long as I have Him, hope is NEVER lost.

Amen.

PS. If I blogged about this topic already I don't care.  God deserves more blogs than anything else:)

2 comments:

  1. I think writing what you are thankful for is a wonderful thing to do and a great way to help when one is struggling emotionally. I hope that even though Nov. is over you will continue to at least consider if not blog about something to thankful for each day. I am glad you found your hopefulness with your faithfulness! Maybe faithfulness could be next months topic?
    Love you and sorry to hear you had a tough week! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved reading your blog and your month of Thanksgiving! You are so real and therefore really encouraging. Miss you, love you! Kat

    ReplyDelete