Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful #2

Today I am so thankful for organizations that are the hands and feet of Jesus.  My hubby and I just returned from a benefit dinner for Bethany Christian Services.  If you've never heard of them before, do yourself a favor and look them up online.  They are good people.  I love volunteering for them.

I am so incredibly thankful for people that really know what it means when the book of James says, "faith without deeds is dead". 

God Bless all Christian organizations that are trying to make this world a place with a little less suffering and a little more Jesus.

Amen.

My in-laws are on their way here right now to visit us.  But I promise I will post on this in more detail sometime, and give you more information about organizations like Bethany that make my heart jump for joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment