Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day #4 of Thanks - Family

Family is one of those words that either brings good memories or difficult memories to mind...maybe even both.  But like it or not, our family is our family...we didn't chose them.  All of that to say, even when families can sometimes make life tough...I'm still thankful for them.

Hubby's parents were our visitors this weekend.  It was their first time seeing our new place since we moved.  We were so excited to have them with us for a few days.  Our time together was precious, filled with a lot of fun activities, lots of talks and of course laughter. 

I'm quite thankful for my own little family too...just me and hubbs.  We're great together:)  I love getting him all to myself and playing tricks on him or making him laugh or even just curling up for a movie night.  Sigh.  So fun.

What I'm most thankful for is that God sent Jesus to die on the cross so that I could be saved from my sins, and forever adopted into God's family as an heir to the throne.  Being a part of the family of God has been the best family experience anyone can ask for.

1 comment:

  1. Even when I act annoyed when you pester me during piano playing or reading, secretly I am enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete