Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 21-23

We have been traveling so I hope you can forgive my slight lack of blogging.  These posts will be short but sweet!

Day 21 - My sissy, Mandy!!!!!!!!!

She told me she'd been waiting for this post:)  Well here it is.  We went shopping together on Wednesday and it was so much fun to spend time with her.  It's never enough.  I hope our dream comes true of one day being little old ladies and living next door to each other.  That would be sweet.  She's my twin soul.  My best friend.  And the only one that can randomly bust out in song with me, or understand my crazy childhood movie quotes!  I love her so much.  She just got married and though I love her man, I'm jealous.  He gets to spend way more time with her than me.  But alas, life goes on doesn't it?  Truly, she's amazing.  We are so alike and so different at the same time.  But most importantly, she's my blood...fo life yo!

Day 22 - Delicious Food

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  What was your favorite Thanksgiving treat?  I ate a lot of delicious yummies.  My favorite is sweet potato casserole and then probably any kind of pie!


Day 23 - My dad

He's an awesome dude.  He's taught me so much about adult things like how to check the tire pressure on my car, balance my budget, plan ahead for things, make things out of wood, be resourceful, have fun, etc.  I love my dad.  He's a big teddy bear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment