Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thanksgiving #3 - Pets

Right now I'm thankful for sweet animals...especially our pets.  Hubbs and I don't have any right now but I know SO MANY people that do and today alone, I've learned of several friends who have either lost their dogs within the past 48 hours or whose dogs are sick and not going to make it.  It breaks my heart.

Pets make a huge difference in our lives.  They seem to always be there, unconditionally loving us when all the world is going crazy.  We can count on them.  No matter what. 

So today is my shout-out to the furry and feathery (and scaley I guess too) animals in our lives. 

And to my former kitties, Gracie and Jeannie...I love you and miss you...
And to my former kitties that are no longer living...Fluffy and Tootsie....you were the best:)  Ever.

Do you have a pet?  How has that pet made a difference in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment