Friday, May 17, 2013

A Favorite Pic of Me

I love this first pic for a lot of reasons.  One, it was taken at the Old Well on UNC's campus and as an alum what is not to love about that?  I also wanted Carolina Blue and White balloons because I wanted a playful feel in some of my bridals.  I love this shot Dajuan Jones (amazing Raleigh/Durham photographer - and he's a Christian too if you want to support a fellow brother in the faith) captured of me laughing.  I think it speaks to how much joy I desire to find in life.  Plus I was just a few months away from marrying my best friend.  And I LOVED my dress.  This pic is def a major fav.


So I'm only supposed to select one, but I also wanted to highlight the amazing skill of Dajuan Jones.
Um, I die.  I mean, this photo captures elegance, which is another quality I desired to exhibit on our wedding day.  And it's a quality I desire to exhibit in life too.  So I know I broke the "one pic" rule but I loved this bridal shoot.  Picking one is too hard.  One of the last two (I think the b/w one), Dajuan blew up huge to put in his studio - I was so honored to have been selected for a display :)


2 comments:

  1. Rules were meant to be broken - especially when the photos are so gorgeous! Dajuan did a great job, but he did have awesome material to work with after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my favorite pictures too! I also love a couple of the head-shots from your photo shoot with Evan Pike.

    ReplyDelete