Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ketchup Anyone?


Day 20, Monday: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.
Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives
Day 22, Wednesday: Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)
Day 23, Thursday: Things you've learned that school won't teach you


I'm a smidge behind.  I did Monday's blog but not really.  I don't intend on elaborating here.

To be honest, Tuesday: I'm so new to blogging that you can find my archives easily and read through my entire list of posts in under an hour...so I'll let you figure that one out...I don't feel I have blogged enough to have 5 fav posts.  Most of them would probably be recent ones anyway and that would make for boring reading on your part.

Wednesday: A rant...I don't feel like ranting but I'll at least list it out.  All you teachers out there can agree with this one...I can't stand parents that simply don't care enough to do what is best by their children...now this imply's that I know what is best for each and every student I've ever had - and that I know even better than their parents...with all of my parenting wisdom - HA!  Some of my "knowledge" I'm sure is legit.  But it is quite prideful of me to think that I know better.  Anyway, that is my little soapbox for the moment.  Parents that make what appear to be illogical decisions regarding their children.  

Thursday: There are a lot of these.  School never taught me anything about how to be married.  School never taught me anything about dying to self and living my life for the Lord.  School didn't even really teach me how to study well.  Those are just a few of the things I didn't learn at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment