Friday, May 3, 2013

Things That Make Me Feel Uncomfy...

Physically:
  • pants that are too tight
  • being cold
  • wool clothing
  • pokey shirt tags
  • sleeping on a sleeping bag on hard ground
  • sleeping without my body pillow between my knees
  • stress
  • wedgies
  • new shoes that give me blisters

Emotionally:
  • sharing a bedroom with mice (thanks Red House)
  • ants (thanks HI trip)
  • change (not coins)
  • bad memories
  • bad dreams
  • feeling inferior
  • parents of students that don't' like or trust me

Spiritually:
  • sharing the Gospel (I know this shouldn't make me feel uncomfortable, but it does - it's not my  spiritual gift...which isn't an excuse for not doing it by the way)
  • unanswered prayers
  • feeling far from God
  • conviction of my sin 
FYI, this isn't an exhausted list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment